[Wrfems] Run failure with V3

Douglas Tilly Douglas.Tilly at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 1 17:12:37 MDT 2009

Hello all,

A while back I mentioned this problem and it went away for a while.  The
problem has returned and I'm just trying to figure out what may be the
cause.  I'm able to download all of the needed files and the prep
portion runs without any problem.  When it fails, the error I get is:

mpiexec_xxxx.lsx.noaa.gov (mpiexec 392): no msg recvd from mpd when
expecting ack of request

The very few times that I've been at work to catch this in action, I've
logged on to the master node within a few minutes and executed the
ems_run command and it's worked without any problems.  I'm just
wondering if anyone else has seen a similar problem.  Any ideas what may
be causing it?

Doug