[Wrfems] Run failure with V3

Robert Rozumalski rozumal at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 2 06:59:44 MDT 2009

Doug,

This is either a networking problem or the previous run failed in some
way such that the MPD ring was not
brought down correctly.  When a run fails it will still attempt to bring
down the MPD ring and in the process
may be clearing up the preexisting condition that cause the run to fail
in the first place.

As for networking, there could be lots of potential causes such as
collisions and NFS issues. I'm assuming that
this is in a private network.

Bob