[Wrfems] prep-degrib error with nnrp init data set

Robert Rozumalski rozumal at ucar.edu
Thu Sep 17 11:44:02 MDT 2009

Steve,

Version 3 requires that you have the 2d surface files for each  boundary
condition time as well as
the initialization time.

Also, don't bother with the "--lsm nnrp2d" option, the EMS knows that
you need them already.

Grab the remaining 2D fields and you should be fine. I just tested it
with all the 2D files available and
the model ran to completion.

Bob