[Wrfems] ems_post question

greg.lewis greg.lewis at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 22 11:19:26 MDT 2009

Thought I would auto_post on a separate machine to speed the Grib1 file
creation up a little bit.  Get the following in
/usr1/wrfems/runs/emscae_nmm4km/log/ems_autopost.log:

      I.  Processing domain 01 WRF netCDF output to GRIB

          *  Accumulation period for precipitation fields will be 30 hours

          *  Using wrfpost control file - wrfpost_cntrl.parm

          *  Using 4 processors to run the wrfpost routine - Warp speed 4!
Unrecognized date/time format (0) in ems_utils::compute_date

Anyone else running into this?  Thanks.
Greg at CAE