[Wrfems] EMS V3 run errors for historical simulation

Stephen Keighton Stephen.Keighton at noaa.gov
Wed Sep 23 08:05:33 MDT 2009

Bob or anyone,

I now managed to complete an apparently successful run through 24 hrs!
I've post-processed into gempak files for my inner 2 domains, and before
I try to mess around with nawips or getting the grib files into AWIPS or
the WES, I want to take a quick look at the output to see if at least
ran the way I expected it to. Is there a simple way with any of the ems
package to view a few images of the output (ncview to view the netcdf
output for example?).  I tried running the POSTSCR option from the
post_gempak.conf, and while it apparently created an images directory
(and subdirectories for both domains), there are no images there.

Thanks for answering another probably basic question from a beginner!

Steve @RNK