[Wrfems] AutoPost Processing with V3

Case, Jonathan (MSFC-VP61)[Other] jonathan.case-1 at nasa.gov
Thu Sep 24 09:23:19 MDT 2009

Dear EMS3 Users/Pablo,

I tried implementing the 1-line fix that Pablo indicated below.  However, now the autopost (ARW core) is not working at all anymore.
Here is a sample of the messages I'm receiving from log/ems_autopost.log:

My question is why does the ems_autopost indicate that the format of the wrfout files is incorrect? (see highlighted lines below)
The wrfout* files have always been netcdf format.

Thoughts?
Jonathan

(snip)
blinky:/projects/proto/WRF/EMS3/wrfems/runs/conus_arw/log > more ems_autopost.log

     WRF EMS Program ems_autopost started on blinky at Thu Sep 24 09:48:50 2009 UTC

     AUTOPOST: Processing Model Output for Domains 1

     AUTOPOST: Domain 01 Processing Started on blinky at Thu Sep 24 09:49:20 2009 UTC

     AUTOPOST: No Domain 01 wrfout Files to Processes at this time. Maybe later?

     AUTOPOST: No Domain 01 sfcout Files to Processes at this time. Maybe later?

     AUTOPOST: Domain 01 Processing Completed on blinky at Thu Sep 24 09:49:20 2009 UTC

     AUTOPOST: Domain 01 Processing Started on blinky at Thu Sep 24 09:49:50 2009 UTC

     AUTOPOST: Processing 1 wrfout file for domain 01

     WRF EMS Program ems_post started on blinky at Thu Sep 24 09:49:53 2009 UTC

      *  Processing ARW Core Domain 1 wrfout Files at Your Request

      -> Problem with format type of WRF output files. Must be netCDF or GRIB

     AUTOPOST: No Domain 01 sfcout Files to Processes at this time. Maybe later?

     AUTOPOST: Domain 01 Processing Completed on blinky at Thu Sep 24 09:49:53 2009 UTC

Jonathan Case, ENSCO Inc.
NASA Short-term Prediction Research and Transition Center (aka SPoRT Center)
320 Sparkman Drive, Room 3062
Huntsville, AL 35805
Voice: 256.961.7504
Fax: 256.961.7788
Emails: Jonathan.Case-1 at nasa.gov / case.jonathan at ensco.com

"Whether the weather is cold, or whether the weather is hot, we'll weather
  the weather whether we like it or not!"