[Wrfems] ems_post question

Case, Jonathan (MSFC-VP61)[Other] jonathan.case-1 at nasa.gov
Fri Sep 25 08:42:44 MDT 2009

Hi Greg,

I just received the same error in my ems_autopost log output.
I've been having a lot of troubles lately with the autopost, so I'm hoping to identify the cause of this problem soon.

Jon

Jonathan Case, ENSCO Inc.
NASA Short-term Prediction Research and Transition Center (aka SPoRT Center)
320 Sparkman Drive, Room 3062
Huntsville, AL 35805
Voice: 256.961.7504
Fax: 256.961.7788
Emails: Jonathan.Case-1 at nasa.gov / case.jonathan at ensco.com

"Whether the weather is cold, or whether the weather is hot, we'll weather
  the weather whether we like it or not!"