[Wrfems] ems_post question

Robert Rozumalski rozumal at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 25 16:29:28 MDT 2009

Jon,

You can also try increasing the hard-coded value located in 2 locations
in the
strc/ems_post/autop_main.pm file:

     sleep 3; # Wait for files to be completely written out
and
     sleep 3; # Again wait for output

Note that this is only a problem when a single output file is
encountered and NFS is slow
between the machine doing the I/O and the post processing machine.

Bob