[wrfems] run fails using lis dataset

Robert Rozumalski rozumal at ucar.edu
Fri Aug 6 08:01:58 MDT 2010

Bryan,

It appears that your model domain is resolving bodies of water (lakes,
rivers, municipal pools, etc.) that are not present
in your initialization data.  This is not necessarily a bug in the model
as it is an issue with using limited-area high resolution
data sets.

Are you running an older WRF EMS? I though I included a work-around for
this problem in the current release.

Bob