[wrfems] AWIPS OB 9.2.9 problems

Matt Foster Matthew.Foster at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 18 10:42:32 MDT 2010

Paul,

We had issues too, but with the HRRR, not our local WRF.  Check the NX,
NY and lower-left corner coordinates from your grib2 messages (use
gribnav from the WRF-EMS distro) against what is in grib2Grids.txt.
That's where our problem was.

As far as overriding these files in customFiles, I think it may be
possible.  Josh Watson at ERH is a good authority on that stuff.

Matt @ OUN