[wrfems] Old DX servers

Daniel Leins Daniel.Leins at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 8 07:27:09 MST 2010

I haven't worked with the DX's yet, but there's a chance we might be.
I'm curious as to what you find out.

That being said, I was under the impression that the DX's were 32bit
machines, not 64. I could be totally wrong about that though.  I also
thought they had 4 processors each. How many DX's are in your cluster?
Have you tried running the benchmark case with ONLY the 4 DX's? I'd be
curious to see what your results are without mixing different types of

The DX's should all have gigabit NIC's, what kind of network issues are
you dealing with?