[wrfems] Using multiple --sfc datasets

Robert Rozumalski rozumal at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 5 13:20:32 MST 2010

Jonathan,

I just noticed that you were specifying "--sfc <data set>" twice. The
current convention is
"--sfc <high priority data set>,<lower priority data set>"

That said, I just added this (undocumented) capability to the next
release so that the passing of multiple
"--sfc" and "--lsm" flags will be handled as expected.

Bob