[wrfems] lapsprep executable file

Matt Davis matt.w.davis at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 14 11:41:44 MDT 2010

Brian,

Here is the one we use from /awips/laps/bin on px1. I don't think it's
anything special, though. I had to give it a different name for email (.exe
was blocked),
so copy it into AWIPS, rename to lapsprep.exe.gz, then gunzip.

Hope this helps,
Matt

*Information Technology Officer*
National Weather Service