[wrfems] Clustering issues

peter.blottman Peter.Blottman at noaa.gov
Fri Sep 24 08:47:30 MDT 2010

  Bob,

OK, so that's a change back to the old way. No bigee especially since
the days of many compute nodes that required the monitoring of many NFS
mounts are gone.  I assumed you got around that problem in V3 because
you were just sending node logging to /dev/null. Thanks for the heads up
with V3.2.

Pete