[wrfems] What geo_em file is our EMS run using?

Matt Foster Matthew.Foster at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 16 14:18:09 MDT 2011

We've been experimenting with replacing the default greeness fraction
with near realtime data from AVHRR composites.  We've done this
successfully in the past by modifying the geo_em.d01.nc file.  For some
reason, on v3.2.1 this isn't working.  I've replaced the geo_em file in
static/, but the run still somehow uses the default data.

Any ideas how this might be occurring?

Matt @ OUN

--
Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson