[wrfems] Using SPoRT SSTs and LIS together

Case, Jonathan (MSFC-ZP11)[ENSCO INC] jonathan.case-1 at nasa.gov
Tue Feb 14 10:39:49 MST 2012

A follow up on using both SPoRT SSTs and LIS together:

Be sure to specify RTG SSTs as a backup option for SST because the SPoRT SSTs are not produced over land like the RTG.
Also, Bob should have a built-in backup capability for LSM fields.

So in your conf/ems_auto/ems_autorun.conf, specify:
SFC = sstsport,ssthr
                LSM = lis,namptile

Enjoy,
Jonathan @ NASA SPoRT